WATCH THIS SPACE. SHOWS WILL BE ADDED WHEN DATES AND VENUES ARE CONFIRMED
• APRIL 29, JUNE 24, & AUGUST 26 • CW Stables - KMSHA/SMHA
Kentucky Regional Fun Show • Billy & Debbie Caudill, 2520
Tipton Road, Mt. Sterling KY. Phone: 859-585-3052
OR 859-404-8208. Show dates will be scheduled throughout the Show Season!
• APRIL 27 - 30 • KMSHA/SMHA REGIONAL A Show -- BIG D, Dallas TX.
• MAY 13 • KMSHA/SMHA A Show -- Salyersville Fire & Rescue, Salyersville KY.
• MAY 19,20 • KMSHA/SMHA AA Show -- Morehead Equetrestrian Center, Morehead, KY.
• JUNE 3 • KMSHA/SMHA A Show -- Lee County Saddle Club, Beattyville, KY.
• JUNE 9,10• KMSHA/SMHA Summer Kickoff AA Show @ Lawrenceburg Fairgrounds, Lawrenceburg KY.
• JULY 14,15 • KMSHA/SMHA AA Show @ Mercer County Fairgrounds, Harrodsburg KY.
• AUGUST 18,19 • KMSHA/SMHA Summer Roundup AA Show @ Central Kentucky AG/EXPO Center,
• SEPTEMBER 14-16• International Grand Championship @ the Kentucky Horse Park, Indoor arena.
KMSHA/SMHA Open classes are open to horses of any sex or
age registered with the Kentucky Mountain Saddle Horse
Association and Spotted Mountain Horse Association and to
any riders other than juveniles. SMHA classes are only open to
those horses registered with the SMHA.
Classes: In order to compete in a championship class a horse
must have shown in and completed a qualifying class in a
division addressed by the championship class.
information: Current negative coggins and health certificate
are required for each horse brought to the show grounds.
Individuals on federal or certified HIO
suspension/disqualification may not transport a horse to the
show grounds and may not participate in the show in any
way, except as a spectator.
All individuals who desire to participate in
KMSHA/SMHA classes must be a current member in good standing,
possess a riders card and be able to present documentation
showing that their horse is registered and certified with the
KMSHA/SMHA. E-mail us at