• APRIL 8 • KMSHA/SMHA YOUTH CLINIC 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM @ CW STABLES, 2470 Tipton Road, Mt Sterling KY
• APRIL 29, MAY 27, AUGUST 12 • CW Stables - KMSHA/SMHA
Kentucky Regional Fun Show • Billy & Debbie Caudill, 2470
Tipton Road, Mt. Sterling KY. Phone: 859-585-3052
OR 859-404-8208. Show dates will be scheduled throughout the Show Season!
• MAY 5,6 • KMSHA/SMHA SPRING PREMIERE AA Show @ Kentucky Horse Park, Lexington KY.
• MAY 13 • KMSHA/SMHA A Show -- Salyersville Fire & Rescue, Salyersville KY.
• JUNE 3 • KMSHA/SMHA A Show -- Lee County Saddle Club, Beattyville, KY.
• JUNE 9,10 • KMSHA/SMHA Summer Kickoff AA Show @ Lawrenceburg Fairgrounds, Lawrenceburg KY.
• JULY 14,15 • KMSHA/SMHA STATE CHAMPIONSHIOP AA Show @ Mercer County Fairgrounds, Harrodsburg KY.
• AUGUST 18,19 • KMSHA/SMHA Summer Roundup AA Show @ Central Kentucky AG/EXPO Center,
• SEPTEMBER 14-16 • International Grand Championship @ The Kentucky Horse Park Covered Arena.
KMSHA/SMHA Open classes are open to horses of any sex or
age registered with the Kentucky Mountain Saddle Horse
Association and Spotted Mountain Horse Association and to
any riders other than juveniles. SMHA classes are only open to
those horses registered with the SMHA.
Classes: In order to compete in a championship class a horse
must have shown in and completed a qualifying class in a
division addressed by the championship class.
information: Current negative coggins and health certificate
are required for each horse brought to the show grounds.
Individuals on federal or certified HIO
suspension/disqualification may not transport a horse to the
show grounds and may not participate in the show in any
way, except as a spectator.
All individuals who desire to participate in
KMSHA/SMHA classes must be a current member in good standing,
possess a riders card and be able to present documentation
showing that their horse is registered and certified with the
KMSHA/SMHA. E-mail us at